Thursday, November 18, 2010

Calling Beginners to Participate in Translations

I would like to invite young people who are budding translators to contact me / post their translations and I would be glad to discuss them either by email or here. I know three languages, English, Gujarati and Hindi pretty well and if young Indians would like to discuss their translations in these languages, they are welcome to send me text in both the source language as well as their translations. I shall be very happy to train more translators. If there are others, who work in say, German to English, they can send me their English translations and I could evaluate their English and tell them if there is something lacking in the translation process. For those, who are wondering where to look for online materials in Hindi and Gujarati, there's a lot of stuff that's available on the Internet. In the next couple of days, I'll be posting information about Hindi and Gujarati materials online.

No comments:

Post a Comment