Thursday, November 18, 2010

Interesting Albert Einstein Quote

There's a young man who was 'kind of' my student and who paid me a compliment at Facebook (when a recent picture of mine was shared) that I looked like Albert Einstein. So, I told him I was going to share some Einstein quotes.





Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.
                                                                        ----Albert Einstein




This is a quote that's so true of me too. I hope it would be true of other young Indians too because that is exactly how they are going to shed their garbs of laziness and build their nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment